Some examples …
Recovery – the Damage Management Industry Magazine
Written designed and published 2000-2017
Currently under consideration for ongoing publication with a new focus
A range of magazines written and produced for the Business Continuity, Insurance and other sectors.
Some of our Yesterdays – Book on the history of BP’s Engineering Division presented to all staff at the time of its incorporation into the BP Research facility.
Compiled, designed and produced for British Petroleum 1992
CONFERENCES / EVENTS
BDMA CONFERENCE & INDUSTRY AWARDS 2017
Overall responsibility for delivery of this biennial event which is the only national conference covering all aspects of property recovery and restoration.
The event includes a wide ranging exhibition and culminates in a formal dinner and presentation of the Industry Awards.
BDMA Website – Responsible for managing conceptual and visual development, devising wireframes and providing content for this and previous website iterations, followed by day to day content management.
The most recent version was launched to great acclaim in January 2017, with content development and enhancements continuing up to completion of the consultancy term in February 2018.
C4U provided wide ranging support to the British Damage Management Association (BDMA) from its inauguration in 1999 to early 2018.
During this time we …
- developed and managed the association’s brand, overseeing design and implementation of website reiterations, including ongoing content management;
- edited and produced training manuals and standards documentation;
- provided significant input and content management for new British Standard for Damage Management (BS12999)
- managed all conferences and events;
- devised and co-ordinated delivery of updated training model;
- set up many of the association’s procedures and protocols together with all internal and external documentation.